Federation of ASEAN Shipowners' Associations (FASA)
- To protect and to promote the interests of its members;
- To enhance the competitiveness of Singapore as an international maritime centre.
In furtherance of its objectives, the Association undertakes the following activities:
- Monitors developments in the shipping industry that have an impact on the interests of its members
- Examines how the shipping industry can be further developed in Singapore
- Undertakes “competence building” activities for the shipping industry in Singapore and the region
- Represents its members to the national, regional, international and other relevant authorities
- Co-operates with ASEAN, Asian and other foreign shipping bodies to promote mutually beneficial interests
- Maintains an administrative secretariat to run the Association
- Does all other things as the Association’s Council shall deem necesary to achieve its objectives
Upgrade your account and communicate with companies.
Send a direct message to companies or send an RFQ. Send a private message to non-contacts.
View the full benefits list of upgrading.