Lawyer Leila Sebrihant
In the maritime field, our services are not restricted to Maritime and Port Law, but through Associated Maritime Consultants, there services extend to the areas of managing and technical consultancy. These services comprise:
1. Construction, sale and purchase agreements.
2. Vessel registration and documentation.
3. Naval mortgages.
4. Charterparty and Bill of Lading disputes.
5. Marine Pollution.
6. Salvage, towage and collisions.
7. Port and terminal management consultancy.
8. Port Operators’ liabilities.
9. Pre-loading Surveys, Vessel and Cargo Inspections.
10. Reefer and dry container inspections.
11. Investigations (theft, fraud, etc.) and claims handling
12. Legal remedies on customs affairs.
Upgrade your account and communicate with companies.
Send a direct message to companies or send an RFQ. Send a private message to non-contacts.
View the full benefits list of upgrading.